INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that They use dispensable cookies, before they browse through them.
WHAT ARE “COOKIES”?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
We have five types of cookies:
- Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEB SITE
_ga: cookie owned by Google Analytics that is used for the analysis of visits to the web.It is deleted when the browser is closed.
mailchimp_landing_site: cookie owned by Mail Chimp used for affiliation to mailing lists. It is removed after one month.
PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. It is deleted when you close the browser.
_lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when you close the browser.